Award-winning Yacht & Boat Insurance providers, IRCM, have over 50 years experience in the Marine Insurance Industry. Our extensive knowledge began in marina and boatyard management and has been enhanced by our development into a specialist marine insurance broker that has continued to innovate for over 30 years.
Because we have direct access to most Yacht & Boat Insurance Markets in the UK as well as in-house facilities, we are able to ensure we deliver a tailored insurance solution to our customers at a very competitive premium.
We are able to provide insurance for all types of leisurecraft including:
- Yachts, including Super Yachts
- Motor Cruisers
- Dutch Barges & Houseboats
- RIBs & Sportsboats
- Classic & Historic Vessels
- Jet Skis
Just some of the policy benefits available to our customers include:
- Competitive premium rates
- Engineering breakdown cover for craft under 5 years old
- Agreed value policy
- Immediate repair authority
- Full road ransit cover is provided automatically
- Protected No Claims Discount option
- First Class cover security from UK-regulated insurers
- No excess whilst craft kept in marinas
- £3,000,000 Third Party Liability included as standard
- Enhanced medical benefits up to £5,000
- Enhanced personal accident benefits up to £150,000
- All-Risks option on personal effects
- Specialist Marine Legal Expenses option
- Discounts for experience and qualifications
- Big discounts for AirBerthed vessels
- Best rates for AirBerth Floating Boat Lifts
Our customers also benefit from the services of our own in-house team of yacht & boat insurance claims handlers.
Classic & Historic Boat Insurance
IRCM insures hundreds of classic and historic vessels, including several Dunkirk Litle Ships and former Royal Navy vessels. We are also on the preferred insurer panel of the Steamboat Association of Great Britain.
Our dedicated Classic Boat Insurance policy has been developed around our in-depth knowledge of this specialist area.
We are able to provide cover for customers without their vessels having to undergo regular out-of-water surveys.
Telephone Carl Ralph on 01902 796 793 for a quotation
Please provide as much detail about your boat as possible including your experience. We look forwards to receiving your boat & yacht details and will reply promptly
© 2015 Marine Insurance - All Rights Reserved. IRCM Insurance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.