1. Unlike some insurance providers who won’t visit you if you aren’t paying them over £5,000 a year we offer face-to-face consultancy to our smaller marine traders. That way, we get to fully understand exactly how we can help you.
2. Because we have sourced a suite of exclusive resources for you and your business you can benefit from a low-cost bundle of covers that gives you protection not generally available from other brokers
3. Lower cost combined with better cover means you and your business are guaranteed maximum value
4. You won’t be messed about over pricing – you can trust us to give you our best premium up front.
5. There are no grey areas of cover in our policy wording – if we say your Yachtyard Liability limit is £5m then we will pay out up to that figure in the event of a claim.
6. In the event of something going wrong you benefit from the support of our team of in-house claims handlers
7. Rather than impose a 30-day limit we will guarantee any quote we give you this Summer for up to ten months (subject to their being no material changes in the interim) which means you won’t be under pressure to make a last-minute informed decision if your renewal date falls during your busiest time of the year.
8. You have nothing to lose and, potentially, a lot to gain by spending 30 minutes of your time in an initial, free, no-obligation consultation with us.
9. We won’t “Cold Call” you, so all you need to do to talk to us is telephone Mark Elcocks on 01902 796 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org