Sailing Club Insurance
With over 50 years involved in marine-related occupations it should come as no surprise to learn that many of IRCM’s staff hold RYA qualifications and own their own sailing boats.
Focusing our experience and passion with our award-winning expertise in the Marine Insurance and Leisure Sectors, along with the support of our panel of insurers, IRCM is able to deliver bespoke, gap-free insurance programmes to sailing clubs.
Benefits to Sailing Clubs of IRCM’s insurance packages include:
- Comprehensive cover for all your Club Buildings, Marina Installations, Contents, Trophies etc, Special Events and Club & Members’ Vessels
- 10% Premium Discount for RYA Affiliated Clubs and Class Associations with no long-term tie-in
- Preferential insurance rates for Members’ vessels and Club Income Generator Scheme to boost your revenue
- Public & Products Liability Indemnity up to £5,000,000 (includes member-to-member cover)
- Employers Liability Insurance £10,000,000 (a low-cost extension covering your statutory obligations in respect of all your paid and volunteer workers and instructors)
- Club Trustees & Officers Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity for all your training activities (includes indemnity against bodily injury)
Telephone Mark Elcocks on 01902 796 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation insurance quotation for your Sailing Club or Class Association
Sailing Club & Marine News
© 2015 Marine Insurance - All Rights Reserved. IRCM Insurance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.